"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
shadow guild Index du Forum
shadow guild
Bienvenue sur le forum SHADOW GUILD (SHG)

shadow guild Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD]-Jay-Z-Feeling@It - Jay-Z ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadow guild Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Détente et discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cartaldo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]-Jay-Z-Feeling@It - Jay-Z Répondre en citant

Jay-Z-Feeling It - Jay-Z > urlin.us/2bldl

Did,,,,you,,,,know,,,,much,,,,about,,,,him,,,,and,,,,his,,,,music?,,,,Yeah,,,,,I,,,,knew,,,,Jay-Z,,,,back,,,,then,,,,from,,,,doing,,,,stuff,,,,with,,,,Jaz,,,,--,,,,the,,,,"Hawaiian,,,,Sophie",,,,song,,,,was,,,,popular,,,,,and,,,,he,,,,was,,,,on,,,,the,,,,[music,,,,TV],,,,networks,,,,with,,,,that,,,,oneIt,,,,depends,,,,on,,,,where,,,,he,,,,is,,,,in,,,,his,,,,rhymeBy,,Phillip,,Mlynar,,"I,,was,,before,,my,,time,,,as,,the,,record,,labels,,would,,say.",,A,,A,,Facebook-,,Twitter,,-,,More,,shares,,recommend,,reddit,,email,,-,,-,,At,,17,,,Angela,,"Mecca",,Scott,,was,,beckoned,,by,,producer,,Ski,,Beatz,,to,,fly,,from,,her,,Virginia,,home,,up,,to,,New,,York,,City,,to,,sing,,on,,a,,track,,for,,an,,up-and-coming,,Brooklyn,,rapper,,named,,Jay-Z,,,Lyrics,,,Explore,,,SongsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeatured,,,Explore,,,AlbumsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedNew,,,releases,,,Explore,,,ArtistsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeaturedBrowse,,,by,,,nameBrowse,,,by,,,genre,,,Official,,,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,,,StatesUnited,,,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,,,countries,,,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,,,WantedBecome,,,Moderator,,,B-Side[edit]"Feelin',,,It,,,[Video,,,Version]",,,"Feelin',,,It,,,[LP,,,Version]",,,"Feelin',,,It,,,TV,,,track",,,"Friend,,,or,,,Foe",,,Life,,,and,,,Times,,,of,,,SXXLtop,,100,,,,top,,new,,,,updates,,,,submit,,lyrics,,#,,A,,B,,C,,D,,E,,F,,G,,H,,I,,J,,K,,L,,M,,N,,O,,P,,Q,,R,,S,,T,,U,,V,,W,,X,,Y,,Z,,*,,Advanced,,search,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,itFeel,,the,,Lex,,pushing,,up,,on,,the,,set,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,Feel,,the,,high,,that,,you,,get,,from,,the,,la,,feelin',,itIf,,you,,feel,,it,,raise,,your,,L,,in,,the,,skyI,,keep,,it,,realer,,than,,most,,I,,know,,your,,feeling,,itCristal,,on,,ice,,I,,like,,to,,toast,,I,,keep,,from,,spilling,,itBone,,crushers,,I,,keep,,real,,close,,I,,got,,the,,skill,,for,,thisOn,,my,,back,,the,,fliest,,clothes,,looking,,ill,,as,,shitTransactions,,illegitimate,,cause,,life,,is,,still,,a,,bitchAnd,,then,,you,,die,,but,,for,,now,,life,,close,,your,,eyes,,and,,feel,,this,,dickSince,,diapers,,had,,nothing,,to,,live,,for,,like,,them,,lifers,,butMaking,,sure,,every,,nigga,,stay,,rich,,within,,my,,cipherWe,,paid,,the,,price,,the,,circle,,of,,success-hey,,turned,,my,,mic,,upI'm,,bout,,to,,hit,,these,,niggas,,with,,some,,shit,,that'll,,light,,your,,life,,upIf,,every,,nigga,,in,,your,,clique,,is,,rich,,your,,clique,,is,,ruggedNobody,,would,,fall,,cause,,everyone,,would,,be,,each,,others,,crutchesI,,hope,,you,,fools,,choose,,to,,listen,,I,,drop,,jewels,,bust,,itThese,,are,,the,,rules,,I,,follow,,in,,my,,life,,you,,gotta,,love,,itJiggy,,jigger,,looking,,gully,,in,,the,,jointIf,,y'all,,niggas,,ain't,,talking,,'bout,,large,,money,,what's,,the,,point?I'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,itFeel,,the,,Lex,,pushing,,up,,on,,the,,set,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,Feel,,the,,high,,that,,you,,get,,from,,the,,lye,,feelin',,itIf,,you,,feel,,it,,raise,,your,,L,,in,,the,,skyEven,,if,,it,,ain't,,sunny,,hey,,I,,ain't,,complainingI'm,,in,,the,,rain,,doing,,a,,buck,,40,,hydroplaning,,hey,,shorty,,(Where,,you,,disappear,,son?)Maintaining,,putting,,myself,,in,,a,,position,,most,,of,,these,,rappers,,ain't,,inI'm,,living,,the,,ill,,streets,,blues,,got,,you,,hunger,,painingNothing,,to,,gain,,and,,a,,whole,,lot,,to,,lose,,you,,still,,slinging-foolI'm,,thorough,,in,,every,,borough,,my,,name,,be,,ringingWarming,,it,,up,,for,,the,,perfect,,time,,to,,hit,,your,,brain,,andYa,,Feelin',,it?,,to,,all,,the,,girls,,that,,bought,,a,,girdle,,to,,conceal,,my,,bricksNo,,doubt,,they,,can,,vouch,,my,,life,,is,,real,,as,,shit95,,south,,and,,poppy,,on,,the,,hill,,and,,shitAnd,,all,,the,,towns,,like,,Cambridge,,that,,I,,killed,,wit,,shitAnd,,all,,the,,thorough,,ass,,niggas,,that,,I,,hustle,,witThrow,,your,,joints,,in,,the,,air,,one,,time,,and,,bust,,your,,shitThese,,fake,,rappers,,cant,,really,,know,,I'm,,loving,,it,,ya,,feelin',,itI'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,itFeel,,the,,Lex,,pushing,,up,,on,,the,,set,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,Feel,,the,,high,,that,,you,,get,,from,,the,,lye,,feelin',,itIf,,you,,feel,,it,,raise,,your,,L,,in,,the,,skyI'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,itFeel,,the,,Lex,,pushing,,up,,on,,the,,set,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,Feel,,the,,high,,that,,you,,get,,from,,the,,lye,,feelin',,itIf,,you,,feel,,it,,raise,,your,,L,,in,,the,,skyWhat,,y'all,,ain't,,heard,,that,,nigga,,Jay,,high?The,,Cristal's,,they,,keep,,me,,wet,,like,,BaywatchI,,keep,,it,,tight,,for,,all,,the,,nights,,my,,mom,,prayed,,I'd,,stopSaid,,she,,had,,dreams,,a,,sniper,,hit,,me,,with,,a,,fatal,,shotThose,,nightmares,,momThose,,dreams,,you,,say,,you,,got,,give,,me,,the,,chillsBut,,these,,mils,,make,,me,,hot,,y'all,,don't,,feel,,meEnough,,to,,stop,,the,,illin',,right?But,,at,,the,,same,,time,,these,,dimes,,keep,,me,,feeling,,tight,,I'm,,so,,confusedOK,,I'm,,getting,,weeded,,now,,I,,know,,I'm,,contradicting,,myself,,look,,I,,don't,,need,,that,,nowIt,,just,,once,,in,,a,,blue,,when,,there's,,nothing,,to,,do,,andThe,,tension,,gets,,too,,thick,,for,,my,,sober,,mind,,to,,cut,,throughI,,get,,to,,zoning,,me,,and,,the,,chick,,on,,the,,l,,and,,then,,we're,,boningI,,free,,my,,mind,,sometimes,,I,,hear,,myself,,moaningTake,,one,,more,,toke,,and,,I,,leave,,that,,weed,,alone,,manIt,,got,,me,,goin',,shitI'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,itFeel,,the,,Lex,,pushing,,up,,on,,the,,set,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,Feel,,the,,high,,that,,you,,get,,from,,the,,lye,,feelin',,itIf,,you,,feel,,it,,raise,,your,,L,,in,,the,,skyI'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,itFeel,,the,,Lex,,pushing,,up,,on,,the,,set,,I'm,,feelin',,it,,Feel,,the,,high,,that,,you,,get,,from,,the,,lye,,feelin',,itIf,,you,,feel,,it,,raise,,your,,L,,in,,the,,skyI'm,,feelin',,it,,fill,,the,,glass,,to,,the,,top,,with,,Moet,,feelin',,it,,Correct,,Mail,,Print,,Vote,,Feelin,,It,,Lyrics,,Lyrics,,,,Artists:,,J,,,,Jay-z,,,,Feelin,,It,,,,Feelin,,It,,Lyrics,,Languages,,Arabic,,Deutsch,,Greek,,English,,Spanish,,French,,Italian,,Japanese,,Korean,,Netherlands,,Portuguese,,Russian,,Hot,,lyrics,,Royals,,Lorde,,Counting,,Stars,,OneRepublic,,Timber,,Pitbull,,The,,Monster,,Eminem,,Wrecking,,Ball,,Miley,,Cyrus,,Roar,,Katy,,Perry,,Featured,,lyrics,,All,,About,,That,,Bass,,Meghan,,Trainor,,The,,Heart,,Wants,,What,,It,,Wants,,Selena,,Gomez,,See,,You,,Again,,Wiz,,Khalifa,,How,,Many,,Times,,DJ,,Khaled,,I,,Lived,,OneRepublic,,Style,,Taylor,,Swift,,All,,Of,,Me,,John,,Legend,,Good,,For,,You,,Selena,,Gomez,,Want,,To,,Want,,Me,,Jason,,Derulo,,Riptide,,Vance,,Joy,,Tweet,,translated,,from,,English,,to,,English,,Jay-z,,–,,Feelin,,It,,Lyrics,,Translation,,in,,progressSome,,,,of,,,,those,,,,songs,,,,you'll,,,,hear,,,,on,,,,my,,,,own,,,,album,,,,,Angela,,,,Scott,,,,VsFor,,the,,song,,by,,Scotty,,McCreery,,,see,,Feelin',,It,,(Scotty,,McCreery,,song)A-Side[edit]Him,,,and,,,I,,,did,,,some,,,work,,,together,,,before,,,he,,,passed,,,away20,,,,11:45pm,,,What,,,sort,,,of,,,music,,,were,,,you,,,making,,,back,,,then?,,,I,,,was,,,making,,,neo-soul,,,and,,,r&b.At,,,that,,,point,,,in,,,his,,,career,,,,Jay-Z,,,wasn't,,,a,,,superstarCD[edit]Reprint,,the,,Legend:,,Revisiting,,Bill,,Withers's,,Carnegie,,Hall,,Classic,,Billy,,Joel's,,Record-Breaking,,Madison,,Square,,Garden,,Run,,ConquersAbout,,,,Genius,,,,Embed,,,,a,,,,Text,,,,Verified,,,,Artists,,,,Contributor,,,,Guidelines,,,,Education,,,,Press,,,,Advertise,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Jobs,,,,Developers,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Use,,,,Contact,,,,us,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Genius,,,,Media,,,,Group,,,,IncIt,,was,,recorded,,with,,myself,,,Ski,,,and,,Suede,,from,,Camp,,Lo,,,and,,it,,evolved,,into,,a,,Jay-Z,,recordLyrics,,,of,,,this,,,song,,,at,,,MetroLyrics,,,Newsletters,,All-access,,pass,,to,,top,,stories,,,events,,and,,offers,,around,,town.Yeah,,,,,it's,,,,pretty,,,,grimy!,,,,They,,,,had,,,,top-notch,,,,equipment,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,was,,,,definitely,,,,a,,,,male-dominated,,,,environment,,,,,like,,,,going,,,,into,,,,a,,,,man's,,,,bedroomList,,of,,Jay-Z,,songs,,Lyrics,,,,Popular,,,,Lyrics,,,,Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,Upcoming,,,,Lyrics,,,,Recently,,,,Added,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2011,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2010,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2009,,,,More,,,,,,,,Artists,,,,Popular,,,,Artists,,,,Artists,,,,A-Z,,,,Popular,,,,Albums,,,,Upcoming,,,,Albums,,,,Adele,,,,Rihanna,,,,Katy,,,,Perry,,,,Lady,,,,Gaga,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,Genres,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,Hip,,,,Hop/Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Christian,,,,Dance,,,,Latin,,,,All,,,,Genres,,,,,,,,News,,,,All,,,,News,,,,Daily,,,,Roundup,,,,Reviews,,,,Album,,,,Reviews,,,,Song,,,,Reviews,,,,Spotlight,,,,Sign,,,,InRegister,,,,Facebook,,,,Advertise,,,,Submit,,,,Lyrics,,,,Show,,,,navigation,,,,Hide,,,,navigation,,,,Lyrics,,,,Popular,,,,Lyrics,,,,Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100,,,,Upcoming,,,,Lyrics,,,,Recently,,,,Added,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2011,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2010,,,,Top,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,2009,,,,More,,,,,,,,Artists,,,,Popular,,,,Artists,,,,Artists,,,,A-Z,,,,Popular,,,,Albums,,,,Upcoming,,,,Albums,,,,Adele,,,,Rihanna,,,,Katy,,,,Perry,,,,Lady,,,,Gaga,,,,Lil,,,,Wayne,,,,Genres,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,Hip,,,,Hop/Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Christian,,,,Dance,,,,Latin,,,,All,,,,Genres,,,,,,,,News,,,,All,,,,News,,,,Daily,,,,Roundup,,,,Reviews,,,,Album,,,,Reviews,,,,Song,,,,Reviews,,,,Spotlight,,,,Facebook,,,,Advertise,,,,Submit,,,,Lyrics,,,,Song,,,,Lyrics,,,,Get,,,,the,,,,most,,,,out,,,,of,,,,your,,,,experience,,,,with,,,,a,,,,personalized,,,,all-access,,,,pass,,,,to,,,,everything,,,,local,,,,on,,,,events,,,,,music,,,,,restaurants,,,,,news,,,,and,,,,moreNewsletters,,,,All-access,,,,pass,,,,to,,,,the,,,,top,,,,stories,,,,,events,,,,and,,,,offers,,,,around,,,,town(example,,,of,,,good,,,selection):,,,This,,,is,,,bold,,,text,,,and,,,this,,,is,,,normal,,,text320,,,8:30pm,,Discover,,a,,Jazzfest,,&,,Fish,,Fry,,Concert,,Series,,Tickets,,Fri.,,,MayBut,,,,he's,,,,also,,,,a,,,,very,,,,calming,,,,spirit55k,,Like,,LyricsArtists,,-,,JJay-Z,,LyricsReasonable,,Doubt,,AlbumFeelin',,It,,Lyrics,,Jay-Z,,-,,Feelin',,It,,Lyrics,,Artist:,,Jay-Z,,Album:,,Reasonable,,Doubt,,Genre:,,Hip,,Hop/Rap,,Heyo!,,SONGLYRICS,,just,,got,,interactive.Carter",,,,"Put,,,,On",,,,(Remix),,,,"Bye,,,,Bye",,,,(Remix),,,,"Brooklyn,,,,Go,,,,Hard",,,,Other,,,,singles,,,,"In,,,,My,,,,Lifetime",,,,"Who,,,,You,,,,Wit",,,,"It's,,,,Alright",,,,"Anything",,,,"Hey,,,,Papi",,,,"Swagga,,,,like,,,,Us",,,,"Jockin',,,,Jay-Z,,,,(Dopeboy,,,,Fresh)",,,,"Clique",,,,"Glory",,,,Other,,,,songs,,,,"Renagade",,,,"Takeover",,,,"Encore",,,,"My,,,,1st,,,,Song",,,,"What,,,,More,,,,Can,,,,I,,,,Say",,,,"Lost+",,,,"Lost+,,,,/,,,,Viva,,,,la,,,,Vida,,,,(Live,,,,At,,,,the,,,,51st,,,,Annual,,,,Grammy,,,,Awards)",,,,"Money,,,,Goes,,,,,Honey,,,,Stay",,,,(When,,,,the,,,,Money,,,,Goes,,,,Remix),,,,"Stranded,,,,(Haiti,,,,Mon,,,,Amour)",,,,"Power",,,,(Remix),,,,"So,,,,Appalled",,,,"Who,,,,Gon,,,,Stop,,,,Me",,,,"Made,,,,in,,,,America",,,,"Picasso,,,,Baby",,,,"FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt",,,,"Oceans",,,,"Heaven",,,,Book,,,,Category,,,,"Feelin',,,,It",,,,is,,,,the,,,,fourth,,,,and,,,,final,,,,single,,,,from,,,,rapper,,,,Jay-Z's,,,,debut,,,,album,,,,Reasonable,,,,Doubt"Feelin',,It,,(LP,,Version)",,"Friend,,or,,Foe",,It,,should,,be,,out,,by,,December,,at,,the,,latest.As,,you're,,well,,known,,for,,singing,,on,,a,,rapper's,,song,,,do,,you,,want,,any,,rappers,,on,,your,,album?,,Definitely f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadow guild Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Détente et discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006